1. Blogorodjendan

 Zdravo drage moje. Jako sam uzbudjena. Danas blog slavi svoj prvi rodjendan. Osim sto sam uzbudjena mnogo sam i srecna zbog toga. Uspela sam da budem aktivna godinu dana (sto nije bio slucaj sa proslim blogom). 

Hello my dear. I'm very excited. Today blog celebrates its first birthday. Except that I'm much more excited and happy about it. I was able to be an active year (which was not the case with the previous blog).
 Nadam se da ste bile zadovoljne mojim postovima u proteklih godinu dana. I nadam se da cete biti jos zadovoljnije u godini koja je pred nama. 

I hope you were satisfied with my posts over the past year. I hope that you will be more satisfied in the year ahead.








Drage moje, hvala Vam sto me pratite. Hvala Vam na svakom pregledu, komentaru, kritici i pohvali. Verujte mi svaki vas komentar, svaka vasa kritika i pohvala ima veliki znacaj za mene. Hvala Vam sto podrzavate mene i ovaj blog. 



My dear, thank you a what follow me. Thank you for any review, comment, criticism and praise. Believe me, each of you comment, your every criticism and praise has great significance for me. Thank you for you support me and this blog.



Коментари

Популарни постови са овог блога

Attractive designs on the walls

Lavani couture

Balasevic haljine