Srebrno jezero dan 4 / Silver lake day 4



Mislili ste da je gotovo sa slikama sa Srebrnog jezera? E pa da Vas obradujem nije jos gotovo. Imam jos malo materijala (slika) koje bih sa Vama da podelim. 


You thought it was over with pictures of Silver Lake? E so that you good tidings is not yet over. I have some more material (pictures) that I would like to share with you.

Posle Pasuljijade u Velikom Gradistu odlucili smo provesti jedan miran dan. Odlucili smo se za obliznji kafic. Ipak dan nije bio za kupanje. Uzivajte. :))


After pasuljijada in Veliko Gradiste we decided to spend a quiet day. We decided for a nearby coffee bar. Yet the day was not for swimming. Enjoy. :))










Blizio se dan naseg povratka u realan svet. Jako sam bila tuzna. Zelela sam da opet sve ponovimo. Ali nije bilo moguce. Morala sam jos jednom doci do broda i setiti se kako je bilo predivno na krstarenju. I kad god budem bila u mogucnosti dolazicu ovde kako bih krstarila. 



It was nearing the day of our return to the real world. I was very sad. I wanted to repeat it all over again. But it was not possible. I had once again come to the ship and to remember what it was wonderful cruise. And whenever I was able to will come here so I cruised.













Obozavam da gledam zalaske sunca..jos ako ih posmatram pored vode..to je uff.. Obozavam taj osecaj. Dobijam razlicitu inspiraciju gledajuci ove slike. Mozda ta inspiracija i ideje jednog dana ugledaju svetlost dana. Nikad se ne zna.


I love to watch sunsets sunca..jos if you see them next to the vode..to uff .. I love that feeling. I get a different inspiration watching these pictures. Maybe this inspiration and ideas one day see the light of day. You never know.






















Коментари

Популарни постови са овог блога

Attractive designs on the walls

Lavani couture

Balasevic haljine